Winter











Happy Wednesday! I just wanted to share some cozy winter images with you that I've been crushing on lately. I've been wearing a ton of knits lately paired with warm coats, thick scarves and toque's or beanies so I don't freeze my patooties off! What is your winter like? I live in a very cold climate and the winter season can last anywhere from 6 to 8 months, even sometimes getting a snowfall in June! I'm not kidding! The days are really short, meaning I go to work in the dark and head home when the sun is about to set, hardly getting any time outside in between unless it's the weekend. (Hence the lack of outfit post on this blog lately!) It's kind of depressing and I feel my mood is definitely affected during the long winter months, even though I exercise, get enough sleep and eat fairly well. So I bought myself a Happy Light to help with the winter blues, or S.A.D. which stands for Seasonal Affective Disorder. It's a lamp that gives off full spectrum light the body needs and activates the body's natural mood enhancers. It should be arriving on my doorstep any day now! I can't wait to try it!




You have read this article fashion / Inspirational Images / S.A.D. / winter with the title Winter . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2013/01/winter.html. Thanks!