Back to Black



coat - Asos, t-shirt - Black & Bold, jeans - Hudson from Aritzia, bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs, shoes - Dolce Vita from The Bay, cross necklace - Top Shop, scarf and rings - H & M, beanie - LOST

This is my first outfit post of 2013! A little late, I know but I'm back and fully clothed! I had my eye on the jacket I'm wearing from Asos since September and I finally bought it right before Christmas. It's a classic closet staple I know I'll get a lot of wear out of year in and year out. One of my New Year's "resolutions" if you can call it that is to stop buying cheap clothes that I'll only wear for only 6-12 months and instead invest in pieces I know I'll wear for years, maybe even decades if the quality is high. A bigger bang for your buck, if you will ; ).

Did you all watch the Golden Globes last night? You can check my Facebook page to see who I chose for Best and Worst dressed, you may (or may not be) surprised.

Have a great week!
 



You have read this article Asos / Marc Jacobs / Outfit Posts with the title Back to Black. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2013/01/back-to-black.html. Thanks!