David Gandy: The Dude's Got Style









When I work with my male wardrobe styling clients, I always ask them if there are any celebrities or public figures whose style they admire and I usually get a lot of "Ben Affleck's," Mathew McConaughey's" or "Brad Pitt's" which are great answers! They are all well-dressed men. David Gandy is another guy who is always impeccably dressed and well-groomed. This British model (the most famous male model in the world by the way!) is known around the globe as a style icon for men who want to create a a polished, sharp and classic look. He's definitely one I look to for inspiration when working with clients. He knows how to accessorize, he's not afraid of taking risks, loves to layer and can rock any type of suit. He's definitely my #1!



You have read this article David Gandy / fashion / Men's Fashion with the title David Gandy: The Dude's Got Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2013/01/david-gandy-dude-got-style.html. Thanks!