Winter Wear


jacket - Noize from Simons, sweater - Joe Fresh, jeans - Joe's, boots - Sorel, toque - LOST

The temperature in Edmonton is supposed to drop to -41 with the windchill this week and when it gets this cold, I don't want to wear anything but my warm parka and Sorel snow boots! I have to admit I get so jealous when I look at other blogger's sites, I'm talking about bloggers who live somewhere warm like California or Florida (or even Vancouver!) where it's so much easier for them to take outfit photos outside because there's no ice or snow on the ground they have to plow through and they don't have to worry about getting frostbite on their faces while getting their pictures snapped. (Or falling on their ass from slipping on black ice.) That being said, I believe warmth doesn't have to trump style when dressing for deepfreeze temps, you just have to be willing to get creative with your outfits. There are plenty of cute snow boots out there and cute (and warm) jackets to choose from, like this one I purchased at Simons in West Edmonton Mall. I also picked up some cozy sweaters from Joe Fresh that are on sale right now because they're bringing in their spring stock, but our "spring" doesn't arrive until April so I take full advantage of all the "end-of-winter" sales ; ). Add a toque, perhaps a scarf and some mitts and you're ready to go! 



You have read this article Outfit Posts / Simons with the title Winter Wear. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2013/01/winter-wear.html. Thanks!