Oh, Cindy!










Here's Cindy Crawford looking smokin' in an exclusive shot by Andrew Macpherson and styled by Jonas Hallberg for Fashion Gone Rogue. Can you believe she's almost 47 years old? Me neither! When I was 13 I used to do her workout video (I still have the VHS tape!) and in between exercises I'd just stare at the T.V. screen and think "Wow, she's beautiful. I want her mole!" She has always had a healthy body and has always taken good care of herself which I admire. Plus she has the brains to back her beauty. A mom, businesswoman and sometimes model, she's the Real Deal.

I'm sorry I've been lacking on posts this week. I've been fighting a nasty cold/flu that knocked me out last weekend and the beginning of this week. But I'm on the mend now so expect some more posts next week!





You have read this article Celebrities and Entertainment / Cindy Crawford / fashion / Fashion Gone Rogue with the title Oh, Cindy!. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2013/01/oh-cindy.html. Thanks!