Oh Frabjous Friday Flight of Fancy: Ice Dreams Bromance











[whispering]

Hey Johnny, I just wanted to let you know

that I've been voting for you

to win "Most Addictive Reality Star."

I know, I know, you'd think I'd vote

for Heterosexual Orange Bro.

But he's just not, you know,

MANdarin enough for me.

Not like you--you diva bitch, you.

Plus, he wasn't actually,

um, nominated...

BTW: I LOVE Nobu 57!

Let's do lunch!

(But no orange
You have read this article anything but Evan / Be Good Johnny Weir / Cuties Citrus / Heterosexual Orange Bro / Johnny Weir / NewNowNext Awards / Nobu 57 with the title Oh Frabjous Friday Flight of Fancy: Ice Dreams Bromance. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2010/04/oh-frabjous-friday-flight-of-fancy-ice.html. Thanks!