Date Night


On Saturday night my boyfriend and I went on a double date with some friends. First we went to dinner to Famoso Neopolitan Pizzeria, my new favorite pizza joint, which serves these HUGE and delicious fire roasted (you guessed it) pizza, including pizza salad! Weird, hey? Then we went to see the movie "Date Night." It was hilarious, we laughed the whole way through. Steve Carell and Tina Fey have fantastic chemistry. I think the only projects they should take on from this day forward should be ones that involve both of them, they are so funny together. Oh, and just a side note: Mark Wahlberg was in the movie as well. With no shirt on. Shirtless. Just thought I'd mention it in case you were debating on whether or not you should go see the film. ; )

The outfit: nothing fancy, just a super-comfy top from H & M and my  new heels I bought from Aldo. I actually did quite well in them and didn't complain once to my bf that my feet were going to fall off. No piggy-backing required.

Have a great week!


I had the above Vegetarian pizza. The whole thing.

sweater - H & M
jeans - Sirens
shoes - Aldo
bag - Winners
jewelry - a cluster of stores
You have read this article food / Outfit Posts with the title Date Night. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2010/04/date-night.html. Thanks!