Camera-ra

Last night I tested out my new camera and these are the results. I still have a lot of learning to do. I think I will need to borrow one of those "Dummies" books at the library. The last pic was totally by accident when I was editing from my camera but I thought it looked kinda cool! The top is actually a dress, I just tucked it into my skirt. Now that it is Spring I am really digging all the pastel colors. So I bid adieu to (most of) the black and grey clothing until next winter, hoping it doesn't come too soon ; ) It's supposed to be 16 degrees C. today! Yeah, baby.


pink ruffled dress - H & M
grey skirt - GAP
denim jacket - thrifted
beige shoes - Spring
accessories - random stores

You have read this article Outfit Posts with the title Camera-ra. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2010/04/camera-ra.html. Thanks!