Gone Done Did It

I went shopping on the weekend. It was between this and a new lap-top. The camera stole my heart, the laptop will have to wait. I have been wanting more of a "professional" camera for awhile now and have always been interested in photography. Ever since my nephew was born my family and friends call me the paparazzi. I took my first pic of him when he was an hour old and haven't stopped since! And when I get together with friends, whether for a night out or someone's birthday they can always rely on me to take many, many pictures for lasting memories . And now that I have a blog this camera will definitely be put to good use. I have already begun experimenting. New pics coming soon!
You have read this article photography / Retail Therapy with the title Gone Done Did It. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2010/04/gone-done-did-it.html. Thanks!