The '70's Called. They Want Their Pants Back.


When I first saw model Anja Rubik rocking these GAP Limited Edition Wide-Legged Denim Trousers on Nikki's blog it was love at first sight. I wanted to skip first base and go straight to third.


I mean look at them! They're flattering for any body type, make your legs look longer, come in petite, regular and tall sizes and they're even affordable. They're perfect for recreating the 70's-inspired fashion trends that swept the runways for the Spring/Summer 2011 collections around the world.

I have a pair of wide legged trousers I bought from Banana Republic for $30 a couple of years ago as seen here:

(sorry for the bad photo quality, this was one of my first outfit posts, pre-DSLR)
Don't get me wrong, I love them but I think I need to stray and have a little affair with these:

pintucked, also by GAP
Just to spice things up ; ). The high waste makes me giddy.


One of my favorite sites, Runway Rundown, also featured the GAP trousers last week and found a cheaper alternative to the outfit seen on the Derek Lam runway (above left). Check out their awesome site, they post similar and affordable versions of the hottest runway looks daily. And I'm so excited they'll be sponsoring a giveaway on my blog in a few days that you won't want to miss! So check back soon : ). Speaking of Giveaways, if you haven't entered the contest for my Barre 3 'Total Body Lift' workout DVD you can enter it here. It'll change your body!

I hope you're all having a good week!


You have read this article fashion with the title The '70's Called. They Want Their Pants Back.. You can bookmark this page URL https://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2011/02/the-called-they-want-their-pants-back.html. Thanks!