Hey Babe. Go Get Your Book Signed. Did I Mention It's Johnny?

Kayso Johnny has tweeted about tonight's book signing at the Barnes and Noble in Clifton, New Jersey, three times now in the last three days, including a tweet with my kind of math:


So I think he wants people to come.

If you need more motivation than math (although who could possibly resist an equation with a ♥ in it?), here are some .gifs from Babe Walker's backstage-at-Villionaire video that
You have read this article Dirty Love / I want Babe Walker to interview Viacheslav Romanov / Johnny Weir / warning do NOT go look at the new album of photos TaraAgent posted on FB esp not the Villionaire ones / Welcome to My World with the title Hey Babe. Go Get Your Book Signed. Did I Mention It's Johnny?. You can bookmark this page URL https://celebrityunitedking.blogspot.com/2011/02/hey-babe-go-get-your-book-signed-did-i.html. Thanks!